88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Spiney Agree. What will happen also is apart from more pumping...

1. 5,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Spiney Agree. What will happen also is apart from more pumping info flooding the future drilling program and FO hype, this will be a weekly/fortnightly noise for next few weeks as they can’t afford for SP to get back to 0.005c.

Re planned drilling they need a lot more technical, survey data than what’s been provided so far before this becomes a viable proposition in my opinion.

We will be also be entering another challenging volatile global market as the world will obviously have a significant 2nd/3rd Covid wave bigger than 1st. Happening now in parts especially Europe. Global markets will fall a lot more than last few days. Trump will continue to harass China. All very volatile. So the ASX will fall big time in next few weeks. 88 will fall as well. Certainly risky buying at these prices in my opinion.

Then we will eventually have a FO announced and drilling program and detailed plan but when this happens is likely before years end. Then the CR will happen. A lot of risks which will effect the SP so wouldn’t be celebrating of a CR price near 1c + imo. My guess around 0.005 which is possible in this uncertainty with global markets. Obviously POO will retract again. Certainly difficult times for drilling oil coys especially failed and broke ones like 88 in my opinion. Ballsy FO to come in I reckon.

Now once 88 have pumped there way to this point will we see a consolidation with over 10 billion shares and likelihood of 2 back to back wells in 2021 to carry SP momentum if success found, if not then its shut door and administration will certainly be on the cards imo. If they don’t consolidate they will never get a chance again anytime soon as HRZ is years away in my opinion. The other wells not going to happen also for another couple of years so last roll of the dice the way I see it.

In any case SP will double after CR. Retract again to lows as still 2-3mths away from drilling. Then pick up again, cycle predictable. Success SP may hit 2- 3c no success back to less than 1/2c. Even worse if consolidated. No one will ever BE again. All in my opinion so dyor that’s my 1/2c take on what coming up with 88. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $628.6K 314.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
230 935816794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 147582155 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.