LEG 9.09% 1.0¢ legend mining limited

I hold both LEG and DUN. Dun is new kid on the block and looking...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I hold both LEG and DUN. Dun is new kid on the block and looking at deposits further south of LEG which haven't been explored for many years due to accessibility (ground conditions tough and bushfires over recent years have made access easier). The methodologies followed by the companies and GAL included are all similar as they are looking for similar minerals. LEG has a area it is now working over as they have had some good success finding massive sulphides. If drilling of LEG finds a major deposit I believer GAL, and DUN will get another rerating upwards as it will prove the region is prospective for more deposits it just takes patience. The team at DUN are well experienced and lead well geologically and started hitting the ground as soon as their tenements were issued. Look to be very frugal. Main difference I can tell is that there isn't a IGO or Mark Creasy link to the tenements that DUN are exploring so room for lots of appreciation in price if they are successful locating something on their tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $200 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 951630 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 220465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.