SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi Trapper, I'm sorry mate. I don't agree with your statement:...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi Trapper, I'm sorry mate. I don't agree with your statement: "According to the Stricklands announcements over the last few years they have all but guaranteed a low cost starter mine."

They have never given any such guarantees and in fact they have always stated that the Canadian metallurgical flow tests results would be necessary before establishing a MRE for Stricklands. JP has now reminded us of the small volume of the shallow deposits and my take on his comments is that a starter mine is now less likely in the short term or maybe not at all. Right at the end of the video, he went on to say that the 2022 focus was on drilling the new deeper seismic targets and no mention of a starter mine at Stricklands.

Even if the metallurgical results lead to a small MRE, the approvals process time frame would mean that 2022 would not see a starter mine up and running.

As for the new seismic targets, they do indeed look promising and may well be the the beginning of something akin to a company maker.

My position remains not held but that will change very soon as I expect the drilling of S1 and S2 to throw up some very interesting results. These two seismic targets and possibly others to come is what long term holders have been patiently waiting for.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.