CHN 3.61% $1.29 chalice mining limited

Good summary Investie. I'll just add :-1. Most were expecting...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Good summary Investie. I'll just add :-

1. Most were expecting the same mineralisation from the Gonnie intrusion running into Hartog. Drilling to date has not met expectations. Suspect a lot were banking on it and may explain the exodus yesterday which was unfortunate timing (coinciding with the Wall St rout yesterday). So a double whammy for the Chalice SP but it was also across the board on the ASX.

2. The Chalice team are still convinced the same intrusion was running into the state forest and so they resorted to seismic mapping. Bingo!! There it is!!

If the seismic lines are reliable & accurate then we have the strongest and best evidence to date of the same intrusion potentially running along strike from north of Gonneville for 1.6km !!1.6km is a long strike !!! Very substantial. It is interesting to note the seismic line is "Julimar Road" which is 1.6km north of the state forest border. Must be the easy access to do the seismic mapping? Must have been by the road side? Does anyone know how seismic mapping is done?

The drill bit is still required to prove up the intrusion and it needs to be done along the 1.6km strike. They will need to be deep holes but it seems like the intrusion down dips by 30 degrees up to the Julimar Rd line?

Hence the Chalice team are prioritising the drilling of Hartog - to start out further west and deeper. I am expecting a trading halt in the next couple of weeks.

3. Not sure I agree with the assessment that the Chalice team misjudged or mis-timed the release of the scoping study. I think it might be more to do with the new recent discovery of the seismic lines which does have a significant impact on the scoping study. I would prefer the scoping study to be comprehensive and quality assured against a potential discovery of the 1.6km potential extension of the Gonnie intrusion.

Caution: Not investment advice and I could be wrong. Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $501.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.33 $1.26 $4.613M 3.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 7818 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.