ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    I would be looking for the 40c range on another positive diamond hole (grade dependent). These plays tend to get more interest as the fog of doubt gets lifted.
    That sort of hole would basically confirm a few things to justify a move higher. The next hole is 1km away, so its material if its the same ore body. The auger holes (shallow)have shown a very wide ranging potential deposit (over 7km of strike) so far. Some of this material has no doubt been moved about, but this diamond hole tells us the actually ore body is here. The company also mentioned visible gold in the core. The company will just need to keep putting holes in the bedrock, but this looks very good on all levels so far. The other positive is the grade, OKU has the grade and location imo. The surface high grade is fantastic as it can pay for the plant quickly. You will see explorers who have this (SFR) do very well and the finance boys and girls like to see the risk mitigated with that. OKU already has that all over the place And it also owns 100% of the project. I dont expect any issue with met work either, it should be a very simply cheap process (all around them) and work has already been done on that from memory. Guessing a price is not easy, but it will clearly be positive.
    I reckon OKU wont be around if all the diamonds come in, that will just scream scale and someone like Resolute might pounce early imo. time will tell and lots of work and results to come.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.