EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Not having what feels like the whole story, nor easy access to...

1. 37,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Not having what feels like the whole story, nor easy access to company officers resident offshore all year around, can play with the mind.

I am starting to think that if there are certain european investors sitting in the wings prepared to invest in an ambitious drilling program on the proviso that the vehicle is European based then they must have access to more information and guidance than public shareholders have been given.

Why else would they be keen?

I'm sort of in an an associated field and for the life of me I can't work out why they would report "qualitative" good/encouraging gas flows from the recent Folschviller lateraals test when they would have had numbers. Within reason, lateral flowrates are proportional to the length of inseam drilling.

The company now has a lot of data from Lorraine and imo it wouldn't have been hard or inappropriate imo to suggest indicative flowrates of say >500,000 cfd (or whatever it was) with no gaurantees and subject to further investigations, testing and well design.

Lorraine is but one of the EPG projects likely to get attention in a funded drilling program imo.

They are starting to come across now as a frustrating, secretive bunch imo.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.