EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

I've only read a fraction of the document and I have no...

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I've only read a fraction of the document and I have no experience of being a shareholder in an unlisted entity, so take my negativity with a grain of salt, but there seems to be quite a few things that worry me. In particular the directors appear to hold a lot of power that we shareholders have no control over i.e., ability to issue any number of shares to themselves, and ability to turn the dividend tap on and off at will by forcing us to take shares instead of dividends. I can't see too many advantages for we Aussie shareholders, but if we don't agree to swap our shares we may end up holding untradable shares (delisted from ASX). Screwed if we do, screwed if we don't?

2.2.a. Share issues: The directors of EGL UK may exercise any power of EGL UK to allot shares, or grant options over, offer or otherwise deal with or dispose of any new shares or rights to subscribe for or convert any security into shares, to any person (including the directors themselves) on such times, terms and conditions as the board of EGL UK may decide ...

2.2.e. EGL UK’s directors may decide to pay all or part of a dividend or other distribution payable in
    respect of a share by transferring non-cash assets of equivalent
    value (including shares or other securities in any company).

and another 140 pages to go ....

Please add to the list if you find anything else interesting in the document.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.