LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

oh I get it..so if I am a holder, then I need to only have a...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    oh I get it..so if I am a holder, then I need to only have a positive glow..
    Sorry but I state things the way I see it..I mentioned on the day trade thread yesterday tg at u immediately sold half after seeing this big transaction..I mentioned it did not look right and the fake exact same buy bids. I got a price near the top luckily, but then the selling started, presumably from the holders who got stock at 1.2 cents'..don't worry, these guys will and are selling imo..
    Sorry for not sharing a glowing report just because I am a user afl, but of course a monster sell down is simply that, a monster sell down..309 million shares..and yet we have some here saying this is good lol..loose shares now and a major holder on the board who dumped..hmm. Her even the company's announcement last night stated it was a SELL DOWN.
    I stated my view, what you can learn from that ,who knows, but I certainly won't go ramping simply because I hold and want to exit..not my style.
    But that type of style is rampant here on most threads.All the best, I won't be here much longer though.
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.