LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Sell Down by Forise Investment Sydney, page-60

1. 3,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Hi Drifta. No one is saying everyone has to be glowing but your posts are purely negative and thats what starts panic sales. You are jumping to the conclusion that because they are selling some of their shares that they think is is a no go. You have absolutely no evidence of that. They still own 13.8% OF SHARES which tells me they are still a major player and holder. Heres a few points.
    If they held the previous 65% they would limit any further fund raising to themselves.
    • They represent a v company that finds major investments for clients. they are brokers
    • They were looking for interested parties for JV.s
    • They know the full extent of the 3D scans. The previous ones released by Peter were excellent and I know Peter wishes he had of held onto Tolukuma for himself.
    • If they have pulled out they have kept a big enough chunk of the pie to easily make back any loss by knowing the potential
    • If they were worried they would have dumped them all.
    • They have lost $1237200 which is short change to them About 1.8c extra per remaining share will cover it.
    • they have 187M options at 2.9
    • That would give them over 250M shares.
    No I dont think they are running away. I think they are being very calculated.
    I guess we wait and see. either way they still have a big piece of pie.

DYOR
    GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.