MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Mate just enjoy them .... TS or Little Man is just an older...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Mate just enjoy them .... TS or Little Man is just an older eccentric bloke that lives in a caravan park...it is true- his wife died and he is all alone- so it is a bit sad- just let him go- he farks up often- read about his drive by's and tug boats- LOL

Frotz and Mondy go a bit deeper but not much- they have some association with the Doc H- the failed and fired bloke from MNS- so these two just bait for the Doc (maybe under instruction who knows) but you can see the time they spend here they don't have many brains- like if you did you wouldn't have 40 posts a day- the old comeback will be - you are here aren't you- but all of us are here sometimes- not a lot- and not all day like these bozos.

I'd say Frotz bats for the other side- after his mum dropped him at birth- he couldn't be a husband as how could he come home each night and say- hi sweetie i'm home - big day I posted 43 times on HC about MNS- unless he swings both ways and has an equally stupid partner but I wouuld say not-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.