CTM 2.30% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

This is indeed a MASSIVE announcement.  Step-out drill hole...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    This is indeed a MASSIVE announcement.

 Step-out drill hole JAG-DD-21-1901 at the high-grade Onça Preta Deposit has intersected more than 30m of
    semi-massive to massive nickel sulphides over 90m
    down-dip from previous deepest drilling on section.

 The intersection is at a similar depth below surface to drill hole JAGU-DH00014, located 50m to the east,
    which intersected 18.0m at 2.19% Ni from 318m and 7.9m at 2.18% Ni from 351m
    – demonstrating the
    continuity of the mineralisation along strike.

 Drill-holes JAG-DD-21-200 (95m to the west of JAG-DD-21-190) and JAG-DD-21-201 (55m to the east of JAGDD-21-190)
    have also intersected up to 15m of stringer to semi-massive nickel sulphides in step-out drilling.

 Down-Hole Electromagnetic (DHEM) surveys of these holes have identified multiple strong, late-time
    (Ch20+) conductor plates extending up to 200m below the deepest drilling, opening up another strong
    opportunity
    to find more high-grade nickel as step-out drilling continues.

Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, with another rig to arrive by the end of the month. An RC rig
    continues to work on drilling out the recent greenfields discovery at the exciting Tigre Prospect.

This announcement is brilliant. I am buying more. Last week I was looking at doubling up at $ 1.05.
    Looking like I am lucky enough to potentially double up at 95c / 96c next week.

Happy days.

All the best to shareholders,

Gracie

Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site, Seven diamond rigs are currently on site,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $323.3K 743.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149591 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 8907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.