SBR 13.3% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

the reasons are the same as any stock they gamble on and lose...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    the reasons are the same as any stock they gamble on and lose on, hold a grudge.

some do exactly the same thing on companies that have been used as a shell and have complete new management/directors.

you will see them appear on a down day because punters are wondering why the stock dropped and listen to the detractors.

yes in the past SBR were more like a lifestyle company, like others who run mining companies when they are accountants etc

maybe the ASX has clamped down so now they have an actual geologist running it.

why doesn't this or others rise enough when there is obvious promise? Why do some fall on promising announcements?

when they do a CR many just buy the CR for a gain and quicker the better, when another CR comes along they sell to pay for new one.

so on Tuesday we seen a large seller on both heads and SBROB at same time, and either picked the day of ann cause of good volume or
    Just guessing on this but it points to a CR participant.

when a large seller cashes in it scares others into selling,
    that is why a stock with good turnover is important to move them on, when there is not many left the stock has less resistance and can move up easier.
    I think most who want out at a couple of pips are out, or hope so.

all my views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.774K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 37631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.