FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

I know much less about geology (depsite being the son of a Geo)...

1. 224 Posts.
    I know much less about geology (depsite being the son of a Geo) and FAR in general than many people on this forum but it seems to me that this was the most wishy-washy piss weak announcements I have ever seen. It took ages to come out and for what? 'CSEM isn't reliable and we have started to look for JV partners'!? You have to be joking.

I get NO positive feelings from this ann. In fact I think it was held back and deliberately obscured in order to hide the fact that there is no bloody good news.

I applaud the optimism and enthusiam of posters on this forum but I am feeling pretty negative. I'll add that I hold 280K shares so I'm not just venting because I feel like it, I am venting out of frustration. My personal view is that this is not a 'buy' and i know that will annoy people who think positive 'opinions' will help hold the SP up (although I doubt that's the case).

But I sure as hell won't be selling coz we might as well hope for the best. Short term, I expect to be depressed, long term, well it'll go up over time as it's an OK stock that only really received attention due to speculation re Shell. So I'll hang in there and won't check the FAR forum on HC 5 time sa day like I have been for the last month.

I do feel a bit better now that I've had that spray.

Anyway,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.