FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Bit early to sell it KKW me thinks, wouldn't get bugger all for...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Bit early to sell it KKW me thinks, wouldn't get bugger all for it at the moment with oil prices where they are, my understanding is that that drill was required for that to be the joint ventures now under production license for good (I know nothings forever but at least for the foreseeable future) and as such no further real expenditure required (probably some minor holding costs of license fees etc but nothing substantial), as such may as well sit on the Fans until oil price increases (even if 10 years down the track) and then either sell or produce at that time.

Probably a better result than most realistically expected, yes we were all hoping for the fairy tail 'mammoth (read big hairy elephant) field found' but realistically I think we all expected a technical success in that we found oil but not commercial at this sight but has proved the kitchen in extensive blah blah blah, the fact that they haven't ruled it out as possibly being commercial it probably to me a little more than I expected.

...... back to the holding pattern ..... here comes a more substantial price mover in my opinion. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.