FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Dools, “Looks like our management and team are a bit overrated....

1. kkw
    7,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Dools,

“Looks like our management and team are a bit overrated. The bloody thing is that damn big anybody in the oil and gas industry could have hired a rig and drilled offshore Senegal with 100% success.

You can say all those things, but one thing that matters the most is that we are the one that's got the “bloody thing” and apart from that very little else matters. And this “bloody thing” has just got bigger today. Somebody (including someone from FAR) did pick the spot marked “X”

H,
    Re “I like your optimism re the share price response but I am wondering just who will drive the price up

The market really do not like uncertainties, very much more so in the current climate. Up to today, there was a big uncertainty, SNE4. At the AGM, it was mentioned that the share holders are changing towards instos and they are actually buying on market. Just hoping, now that another one of the uncertainties is no longer, these newbies might start to buy. Not only the uncertainty is gone, but the news is better than expected as well, even YA was surprised by the 100 mtrs.

If so, this might shock the shorters in some action as well. Of course this cycle can be self fulling, all we need is a catalyst which we might have just received today. But let’s hope for a left field event!

One thing though, what is COP going to do with the rig clocking up hundreds of thousands of dollars of warm storage fee. It's a bit of a waste isn't it?

I can’t wait till 10.00am to morrow. Judging by CNE's SP tonight, I could be disappointed as well!

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.