SEN 7.14% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi there Montec - a voice from the past - haven't held any Sen...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi there Montec - a voice from the past - haven't held any Sen for a couple of years,before that I was a holder for at least 10 years during which time the SP went from around 1c to around 90c now back to 1c. My final bailout was at 3c having taken profits from 60c all the way down.Not a gre at experience but taught me a valuable lesson on "greed" and "fear".
    My advisor was the Scottish gentleman who consistently promoted the stock all the way up to circa $5 !! hold,hold,hold he would say & like many others I held.

Not to worry,all in the past.My reason for this post is an email just received from Senetas - the 1st I have ever received - what's happening ???.From what I read , without further research, there is a lot going on - Cyber Summit in August, new appointments, new partnerships, new products.

The articles have links to original stories so there is a power of information - all of which I plan to read.
    FG back on board hmmmm may be more to this than at first we thought - Wish I knew a bit more about that one !!

Anyway,I'm looking to get back in for interests sake and a long held belief in the Senetas story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $515 39.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812271 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 395605 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.