SEN 7.14% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Senetas Announces Capital Raising , page-18

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Like I said,I held SEN for ages & am back in ( in a modest way ) to catch the "unknown" should it eventuate.
    I get to buy @ 1.2 & the same volume agian @ .5c so an average of around .9c which is what I was in at on my previous holding.They subsequently went to 90c not that I cashed in on the 100bagger.
    Reading the offer documents I wonder,why the loan which is to be immediately (6mths) repaid from the CR. Must be an urgent requirement for funds,probably working capital.
    Also,they make mention of someone making an offer for the Company,which would be closely looked at"in the shareholders interest".
    FG ends up with a huge chunk,sufficient to make a takeover in whatever form,at the very least to have absolute control,then who knows ?? Where does the "world leading"technology go should SEN become a shell and then ,perhaps, a mining Co. ?? The mind boggles !!
    But,I remain a little bit optimistic and have some faith in FG that he knows what he is doing,that he knows a lot more than me and he has come back "home" because the X factor is just around the corner. Time will tell - have faith my fellow holders !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $515 39.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812271 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 395605 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.