SEN 5.56% 1.9¢ senetas corporation limited

The good news at Senetas/Votiro is the ongoing extra investment...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The good news at Senetas/Votiro is the ongoing extra investment required for expanding the Votiro sales and clinching the deals. This does a couple of things that to my mind is both constructive and effective. 1. The need to get out and sell sell sell which Senetas has never had the real ability to do or execute due to fundamentally conservative management who are risk adverse and can't see the forest for the trees. Votiro puts a different spin on this as that company (Votiro) must have a sales team that gets out there and does the deals and this takes money for man/woman power. 2. With extra external venture capitalists buying up share ownership there is an added pressure externally on Senetas management to lift sales, lift profit and most importantly lift the share price. VC's do not invest to see their SP sink. They (Senetas management, Board and the two big shareholders) have now built themselves into a corner that will see them either do incredibly well, get taken over, or sink like a stone in an almighty catastrophe. My money is on the first option or second as nothing like "serious pressure" to get first class results. I notice that further talks are going on with other potential investors to be announced this month - bring it on I say ! - IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $21.55K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1050611 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1023174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.