SEN 0.00% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Senetas Half-Year Results Announcement, page-29

1. 20,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1982
    Reaper
    they have said clearly no contracts have been lost. If the company in question was not proceeding, then that comment would not be made.

Senetas’ mistake was not to raise more early to have a capital buffer .

tamz - why I have little time for the management is I will never forget a conversation with AW where I asked about CR , at the stock was around 4.8-5c and they had just realised to market potential EON value . His answer is they aren’t going to raise at such a low price . Within a week they were raising at 3.8c ( which seems so high now lol)
    now - I know how CRs work , and there is no way discussions about a CR had not already been had when we spoke , which would have included an approximate price . So in essence I feel I was outright lied to, or at least misled . I still participated in the placement but it has left a sour taste in my mouth .

We have had an array of excuses, which have to an extent been all real, however good management anticipates and mitigates such risks . In this regard AW and the board have been a catastrophic failure . AW also holds limited stock but has extracted 4-5 m in salaries over the last few years. The only reason he is still there in my view must be a cosy relationship with FG. I also find FG treatment of shareholders at the two AGMs I attended to be condescending

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.116K 79.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1219058 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 204342 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 38465
Last updated 14.24pm 07/06/2024 ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.