SEN 0.00% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Senetas Market Update, page-71

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi Risk 101, at least you make sense so I have just found another announcement by Gemalto that shows that the 100gb takes Senetas into the big league and I quote. (Gemalto announces a major expansion of its industry leading Safenet data protection portfolio that makes it easier for enterprises to protect big data deployments in the cloud, data centre, and virtualized environments. Gemaltos data encryption solutions can now be used to secure data in the most widely used big data enviroments through technology integrations with the leading technology providers in the US, such as MongoDB,Cloudera,DataStax, Hortonworks, IBM, and Zettaset.) Now these companies will be taking the full range of 10-100gb encryptors , they are not Gemaltos regular clients such as Microsoft and Salesforce ,so it means that Gemalto have gone to a lot of trouble for a technology that they do not own!!!!!.Also the most important question in all this is ,Who is going to manufacture and maintain these enncryptors????Definetly not Senetas in Melbourne, and who is going to manufacture the 100gb that Safenet Assured Techologies may want to sell to US govt???Definetly not Senetas in Melbourne. So my advice to all is most of the doubters are going to miss the boat and it means that the people in the know keep accumulating, and by the way why aren't brokers like Bell P otters doing this research???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1570364 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 236023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.