SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Autosime...."After so many years with so many tears" ..you are...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Autosime...."After so many years with so many tears" ..you are going to consider getting bullish over perhaps further orders??
    Relax ..Relax..Too much excitement it's going to your head!!
    May I remind you after this order the board and management will no doubt sit down to a Boardroom Lunch and arrange for bigger payments in reward for this less than mediocre achievement!!!Then as old Directors and Management do ...they will have their well earned relax ..their after lunch nap!!!
    Expect higher Directors fees and another Little Financial step up for the CEO....After all they are all Old Boys together.

This is a lifestyle company...I need not repeat this....there is nothing for you...dare I ask ...will there ever be anything for you??!!!

This company is run by old men ...who will be there collecting and collecting as much as they can squeeze out of Senetas until they die...and might I add ,this so far, has been " a substantial sum over their many years"...look at what the CEO and Chairman now gets paid ..then perhaps you should have an aspirin and a lie down.

A movie was made not so long ago that might typify this type of company ..The Walking Dead...There is an expression "Good money after Bad"...how about just "Dead Money in the Making!!" Why you may well ask?...Today this company is valued at $20.11 million..and Priced at c1.6 a share ...in June 2015 it was priced at c14.5 a share...this company has been dying for many years...but please do as you will...Hope Springs Eternal.

Autosime just look at the history of this company ..you won't get very excited..you may even go to sleep... but don't worry you can join the Board and Management in Restful Repose... they've all been sleeping for years ..but still might I add ...collecting their bountiful Senetas payouts!!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.