SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Santos to me was always the the more likely acquirer given the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Santos to me was always the the more likely acquirer given the nature of the main assets (CSG) and proximity. It's also well known that GLNG does not have the supplies in place to meet its long term LNG commitments, so I would have thought a t/o was no - brainer. No offers seem to be forthcoming though which has really surprised me. Especially, given the size of the acreage we own and the now proven quality of the assets.

As far as the manipulation goes, personally, I have never seen anything like this on any of the stock I have followed. It's blatant and you don't need to be a pro to see that there are games being played. I mean, every broker has continued to raise their price targets and the company has continued to grow value but the SP refuses to have a sustained upswing.

As far as I'm concerned the share consolidation cannot come fast enough to throw these algo's off.

IMO, management can discover El Dorado for us but if the market refuses to recognise this via the SP, shareholders are not rewarded, so it is meaningless. It's on management to rectify this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.