SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Senex awards major Surat Basin drilling contract, page-2

1. 3,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Here is some very good news going forward.......

Managing Director and CEO Ian Davies said Senex and Easternwell had developed a strong working relationshipover many years in the Cooper and Surat basins.“This contract puts in place one of the final major elements for the delivery of our Surat Basin natural gas projects.“With construction of the gas processing facilities on schedule, and drilling to start in May, Senex is on track todeliver first sales gas from Roma North mid-year and from Project Atlas by the end of 2019.“These developments will achieve a step change in production, cash-flow and earnings for Senex and delivermuch needed gas to the east coast market,” Mr Davies said.Easternwell will start Senex’s natural gas drilling program across Project Atlas and Roma North in May 2019, withcompletion of this initial drilling program planned for mid-2020. Senex can extend the duration of the Easternwellcontract to a total period of up to two years from the contract start date. The contract value is in line with capitalexpenditure guidance previously provided (refer to ASX announcement of 29 October 2018).

Time for me to top up as I can't see SXY falling much below this current resistance price around .35 / .36c
    Well done I.Davies and the SXY team.....as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.