SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Freddy, you’re entitled to your opinion but I find a technician...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Freddy, you’re entitled to your opinion but I find a technician crunching numbers and second guessing the man who is leading SXY through a major transition to be of limited value.
    All I hear are complaints about his salary package (jealousy) and what a techie thinks he should’ve / could’ve done after the fact is of no value. In my opinion ID deserves every penny he earns if he continues to lead SXY down this winning strategy paths, some of which news I believe to be imminent once the finance deal is done.
    BTW I don’t hear any comments about the brilliant hedging strategy ID put in place during the couple of years with the poo downturn which kept SXY afloat. Brilliant strategy in my opinion and helped keep us on track to greener pastures. Having business savvy is critical during this transition and a CEO should not be responding to any petty second guessing coming from small shareholders. At this time I don’t see or hear any negative sentiment coming from the analysts, so I’ll continue to do my DD and you guys can do your own. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.