CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    @pac5705,

As I have previously mentioned I have no "ulterior" motive.

The point is simply to be objective and measure performance. Something that shareholders on here forget is that we are the business owners of this company and we collectively determine who is appointed to steer the business.

We each have different thresholds for measuring success, and perhaps my bar is simply higher.

A performance management framework will be found in any commercial contract. Measuring performance is not by any means "bad mouthing" it is simply an objective way to ensure progess is made.

I see you want SXY to be north of $1.00 in the next 12-18 months. What if this doesn't happen - will you change your tune or still be happy holding in the hope that it gets there in 24-36 months.

We agree on most aspects apart from management - which makes me wonder when you bought into SXY. If you bought in the past 12 months I can understand why you are so lenient.

I have held this for 2/3 years now, and the presentations explicitly mention outcomes and milestones which have been failed (which if achieved would have seen SXY's share price at $1.00 in the 12-18 months since I bought).

I don't understand why people make excuses and accept the non-delivery of key milestones.

I won't be selling (like substantial shareholders) until I see the outlook and am able to make an informed decision because as you correctly pointed out this is a gem (that simply requires a team that will deliver).

(And hypothetically even if I do sell, I will continue to post and follow SXY to explain why its share price is going nowhere- but we are a long long way from this, the outlook would not be terrible).

I love SXY and is why I am so passionate about it.

You made the analogy to sport, so Ill use this to help you understand my position.
    We have the potential to be premiers (our team is star studded) but we simply keep losing must win games.

Maybe the coach is right and needs more time, maybe we could do with a better coach. Some fans boo the coach, some fans clap and believe

At the end of the day we just want to win a few games, right?

Will I change teams - absolutely not.

But whilst we await the wins, whats wrong with analysing the strategy of the coach on here. Isn't that the point of this forum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.