ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4707
    Pac5705:"I cannot believe that the average Joe investor doesn't ask the simple question. "What companies can help solve this looming gas disaster?""

I'm an average Joe and I asked myself that question a while ago and came up with the answer SXY in the East and BRU in the West. Lucking out on BRU, biggest onshore gas discovery on the planet in decades, MC $56m because the hypocritical opportunist Lab party who look set to win govt this w/e don't know the difference between a Deep Shale project up North in the middle of a desert and shallow CSG projects near metropolitan zones in the SW and are running on a policy of a 6 month blanket moratorium on fracking despite all the previous environmental approvals and years of previous safe fracking. Idiots! But SXY is a winner, so I got it 50% right. No danger of political interference and we're in middle of nowhere too. Just wish the Federal Govt had some checks and balances in place to prevent such job destroying, economy wrecking cluelessness!!!
    Last edited by CEOChair: 09/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.