Ann: Senex kicks off its12 well unconventional ga, page-16

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    re: Ann: Senex kicks off its12 well unconvent... Speculator101,
    Nice post & informative!!!
    I just wanted to throw out there (for comment)some possible outcomes for Senex regarding take over potential.
    Who does anyone think, will be the likely party interested in taking over SXY. BG or Arrow....or maybe STO.
    Now with regards Senex's CSG gas assets it was rumored in the Fin Review some 6 months back that SXY had been offered between $200m and $300m. also in the managing directors address (see link in previous post by speculator101)that SXY will sell these assets at the right time. Both BG & Arrow are partners in these assets.
    So this posses an issue....If SXY did subsequently sell JUST the CSG assets, this would reduced the likelihood of a full take over / take out by either of those parties.
    Secondly, most parties presumable want SXY for its potential GAS assets. So what to do with the (ever growing) OIL assets....That's where STO might come into play.
    A merger of equals with BPT makes sense also....but possibly no assets premium in the SP if this was to occur.
    So....who has other theories on the future of SXY. I'd appreciate comments from all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.