Ann: Senex kicks off its12 well unconventional ga, page-18

1. 4,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    re: Ann: Senex kicks off its12 well unconvent... Good info speculator. How are you coming up with the figure of revenue of $160 million for the oil production? Seems high for only 1 million barrels.

I've been trying to look through previous announcements to work out what the margin is on their oil production but can't seem to find anything. I'm used to reading mining quarterly reports but not so much oil/gas companies.

Really considering buying a few more at these prices. They seem to be making the right moves and the sector is ready to explode next year with shale drilling activity and major oil companies watching.

I'm curious to the market skepticism about shale in Australia that Dollarsandsense alluded to. Is this cost of forecast high production costs?

I keep reading a lot about shale in America and potential for them to export and undercut Australian LNG prices. Their was an article in the Australian today in the business section.

Seems a bit of a long way off given that these LNG plants take 5 years plus to get off the ground and their is a lot of environmental opposition to LNG imports (and presumably exports) in California.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.999B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.30 $14.05M 10.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23247 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 355096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.