SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Senex reaches nameplate production at Atlas, page-18

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Everyone has his own investment strategies. I hold an opposite view from you and hold this stock as a safe and profitable long term investment.
    Although bots and shorts are firmly controlling the SP, it is undeniable fact that Senex is progressing well on its track of development and completes all milestones on time.
    With vaccines are now available and pandemic is slowly disappearing; all nations are pouring money to revive economies and energy prices are rising; the value of a solid stock like Senex will only increase verse the devaluation of currency. Do not forget we shall get over 2% dividend next year while bank term deposit return is nearly zero.
    I do agree with some of your comments on Ian Davis. He has more interest on holding his over-paid job than paying attention to investors interests.
    The highs and lows of SP playing by bots and shorts are not a bad thing for long term retail investors. If you can stand short time pain and buy shares while it is low, you will enjoy a comfortable return in next cycle, it may be six months or a year and it never fails me. I am looking forward to increase my holding if SP falls during share consolidation. Good luck to all invertors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.