ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Senior debt process update, page-56

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Let me guess @Birchcorp. Not a single reply to your entirely reasonable questions - am I right? Nor to your's @Mr_Cautious - correct? Nor to the numerous questions posed by @Chemist1959 on other threads. Nor to several I advanced a little while back re: HAS. The company that's hoovered up his/her purported $1.5 mill. A reminder of these questions for those of you who missed them:

• what improvement in the NPV and IRR is necessary to attract debt, and how much more resource/reserve from recent drilling is required to achieve that?
    • how long will it take to produce an updated DFS with a revised mine plan from the recent drilling and the change in process plant site?
    • why move the process plant when all you've saved was the cost of a pipeline which NAIF would have paid for anyway?
    • why is it taking so long to select this final site for the process plant, and how long will it take to get environmental permitting?
    • why is the Schaeffler gig called a "Master Agreement" but the one with the Chinese company Skyrock an "Offtake Agreement"? What's the difference?
    • how are you going to remove the 267ppm U from your "Rare Earth Product" to meet the spec for use in NdFeB magnets? Or will somebody do that for you in China and, if so, at what cost?

We can now add another Q to the above:

• what justification is there to decrease the cut-off grade by nearly 60% to add to the project's (underwhelming) resource base, and why hasn't this been stated explicitly in your market announcement?

All we get are rather pathetic attempts to muckrake competitor stocks he doesn't own.

Sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.