ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Senior debt process update, page-59

1. 6,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    LOL, he mentioned logic.

ausheds makes Blind Freddie look like a visionary.

ausheds has for years denigrated EVs as "torch battery grid leeches" and he STILL thinks that 48V Mild Fake Hybrids are the Holy Grail of Lynas despite the facts, math and logic clearly indicating otherwise. He actually believes the "long term surety" of Lynas's share price is "largely dependent on Lynas's La/Ce upselling" because he doesn't get the market. He thinks geological is the same as logical.

Throughout his life ausheds has steadfastly refused to accept the reality of the developing EV Revolution and, as result, he remains utterly clueless when it comes to demand growth models. Hilariously, despite his obsessive ranting and raving about 48V Mild Fake Hybrids, he refuses to project any REE demand growth estimate for them. Without a realistic picture of the coming NdPr demand, what is he forced to look at? I think he still thinks Lynas can supply the whole world ex-China except for a small carve-out for his beloved Hastings and his beloved Germans. No math, no logic; no wonder no good.

Over the years, ausheds has taken many things I have said and tried to present them as his own (usually about a month later) - to the point where I have taken to calling him my pretty parrot. The latest example of this behavior is his current "focus" on a U/Th processor.

REE demand growth predictions are all to the upside and speculative, but the concern over U/Th in a great majority of global REE / NdPr resources is a certainty. Resources like Nolan's and Hastings must and will be developed; so we need leadership on U/Th from both corporate and government entities. I own a big chunk of Energy Fuels, a US uranium producer who has recently shown the ability to step into the processing of monazite to remove and store the radionuclides and they may also push into further refining of the REEs. Safe processing is imminently doable; we just need leadership to get it done. This isn't optional; it will be done; just depends who gets it done.

ausheds just wants to argue and deride. Waste of time; waste of space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.