SRX 1.39% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Ann: Senior Executive Departure, page-20

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    'Of note Cafa, if you had those eMinis you may have been stopped out of it. '

I should have updated on this. Upon more research they are not what they appear at first glance. Firstly there is a daily interest charge, on the difference between the strike price and the daily price. So holding for very long could get expensive.

Secondly, and this was the killer for me, the stop price is on the way up! So at the time of checking I think it was about $2.50. It the price increased by this amount a margin call was made and one would have to pony up additional funds.

At the simplistic level the max upside was $2.50, and $7 on the downside, plus daily interest.

Probably worth a punt near the results for a quick low cost trade. But not as I was attempting to play them. There had to be a catch and I could not see it, until I did some more research.

'Or the drop in share price might be a trigger for big Pharma too look at building a stake cheaply....' - well after the 26th March we will have a 30 day average below $30, so may be attractive to big pharma.
    If Mike Mangano is going to a big pharma then it may get interesting. He would be under all sorts of conditions, however it is somewhat difficult to enforce in the US where the 'right to work' legislation becomes troublesome in attempting to restrict where one goes.

I note the comments about the AU$. This is a reasonable hit to profits compared to under 70c. Should the AU$ stay around this level of gain more then we can expect to have our EOY estimates reduced over the next month or so.

The only saving grace is that I recently transferred a big chunk of change out of the US, whilst still in the very low 70s. Still only a fraction of what has been 'lost' on SRX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $2.925K 16.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7394044 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1947409 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.