TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

I dont know why people are stressed that they cant sell their...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I dont know why people are stressed that they cant sell their shares?

If you are investing in shares you should know that you are effectively locking money in over a 3-5year period.

Unless you are trading stocks, then the frequency is a lot smaller.

I'm just excited that copper is up and that we have more room for margin of error, if copper was $2 i would be crying.

My sentiment is usually opposite of that on this forum, i never look at the stock price as a measure of performance, simply the company's operations.

Yes the stuffed up , no doubt about that, you can say we got unlucky.. or you could say we got lucky that copper has jumped 40% from the $2 low. Depends on your perspective, everyone i know keeps asking me if im worried about TGS. Its probably the only share i have never stressed about, mainly because i researched it well and decided it was time to invest. My analysis of course could not predict the operational issues with the expantion, but other than that they were spot on. Copper has bounced back, electricity usage is high..

Our only concern is the output/production of copper. The more production the lower the costs.

My only concern is this..

Copper price rises and the debt holders pull the plug and sell the mine as they would be able to recoup a larger amount of $$ Thats our biggest threat at the moment.
    Last edited by Nikec: 17/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.