PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I agree with you SSPPMM. For the past few months, the company...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I agree with you SSPPMM. For the past few months, the company had released mostly positive news- 2 new contracts and new products with worldwide exclusivity. Some neutral ones like reassurances announcements etc. Yet the shares plummeted more than 40%. I don’t think one needs to believe in conspiracy theories or share manipulation to think that something illogical is happening there.

Whilst some of you says perhaps the $1.30+ is overvalued and hyped up, but that’s dismissing the calculations of Newing and Petra finances who are professionals at this game, they believe the share is worth far higher $1.30 based on forecast earnings and projections even before the new lake in China and Florida was announced. Yet the SP continues to fall. I feel this is beyond general volatility or the usual movements.

I know nuts about manipulation and no comment on conspiracy theories. But I believe a lot of a- holes in this world are greedy and unscrupulous. i believe in the long term prospects of this business and what it can and will achieve in the long term. I keep telling myself it makes no difference as I set out to hold for a few years at least. But these ridiculous falls are making me ultra cranky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.