AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Wow what a strange couple of days in AJX land. Cant believe some...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Wow what a strange couple of days in AJX land. Cant believe some of the absolute rubbish that has been posted think Max hog gets the award for the best non factual post of the last 2 days IMO and thats me being nice I cant post what I would love to say. There has been some pretty far out calls that seem to have some merit but one never knows until it actually happens. Lots to ponder regarding announcements etc but I actually thought most of the news was good. Even the board changes makes sense IMO in light of the nasdaq listing and the actual role NC does .
    I thought the newsletter was a bit light on with no news about polymers, licensing, Nasdaq or Military this would love to hear news on all this soon . The company sure sounds busy but we need to see more contracts and licenses. As for a takeover lets hope the board and all most of the shareholders can be strong enough to at least demand a better price than what is being espoused because if the company keeps growing like it is it will be worth a lot more in a year or two.

Anyway lots to ponder bring on that next good announcement, now back to deciphering the wheat from the chaff from all these posts

Lets hope for all this company gets the chance to be a whale instead of the little fish that gets swallowed all my view GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.