SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Sensera Appoints Ralph Schmitt as Chief Executive Officer, page-18

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Obviously not specific to se1, but there are 2 trading platforms. The ASX has been around forever, and chix is relatively new. Long story short, as a retailer (as I am), you don't really need to worry about the 2 as separate entities. People can buy and sell on both. They both work the same way. I guess you are asking because the asx close and chi-x close were 37.5 and 33 respectively today. It just means that the last trade of the day went through at those prices today. Bear in mind that the bulk of trades are done through the asx, which in this case means that people bought up at a higher price on the asx, and there were no sellers at that price on chi-x. It seems bullish and bodes well for a move north on monday, but if that was a definite we'd all be rich, retired and not wasting time on an online forum. It might be something, it will probably be nothing, in the short term. The best advice is to do plenty of research on any given company and ignore any disparity. Just watch the asx price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.