SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Lets be REALISTIC.I am yet to see any recent top 100 but I can...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Lets be REALISTIC.
    I am yet to see any recent top 100 but I can say with confidence that I will be surprised if 25% of the shares in the recent CR went to sticky hands.
    My family are sophisticated investors & have been in the top 20 for the last year and were not offered any shares in the CR, so I assume that the same applies to the other larger holders.

The bulk of Everblu Capital clients that participated were in it for a quick profit based on the huge ridiculous discount.

Therefore, there are at least 55 million shares which will be dumped on the market over the short term.
    Including the bulk of today's volume about 20 million shares have already been dumped.
    Another 2-3 days of similar volume will take care of the CR sophisticated investors.

The QUICKER the better.
    The bulk of the stock that has been bought over the past week is in MUCH stronger hands than the bulk of the participants in the CR.

Thank you again Board of Sensera for giving us the opportunity to purchase cheap stock, even though this was NEVER your attention !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.