SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    i agree with Quiltman, but in saying that, it’s all already been communicated, albeit, very subtle

communicate what though? For what purpose? To please the day traders? They stand to gain nothing, until they turn what they make into bank. Everything’s already been said imo… all we need to do is play the waiting game… something the management teams history has been notorious for, and yet, they have managed to turn around real shitters of companies before or something small into something brilliant by factors of x 10+

i remember before i invested in this company, i dug so deep into the past of some of the execs, into some forums of their previous performances… the common denominator was the shareholders were put thru torture, but in the end they were all happy. The torture signified all the lack of communication to investors, literally, almost NOTHING. Lol.

we seem to be cruising right through what i was expecting and told my self i’d go through with this company.. and yet, it’s still horrible and i knew this was going to happen haha.

hang tight my man… it’s coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.