SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Like Quiltman said, anyone who has been in speculative shares...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Like Quiltman said, anyone who has been in speculative shares before, recognises this kind of CR.

In the Investor Update on 31st of May, when we were trading around 6 cents, they said "This is it folks, here's an update, don't expect anything else".

Looks to me like they are playing the game. Not content for the business just to do well and profit that way, they want to line the pockets of "mates" just at the turning point of the Company's fortunes, with cheap shares in the company.

We can now expect more news and updates, as the entities who have acquired these shares, will want to profit from them, into a strengthening share price.

That's the whole difference, between "Good" and "bad" management, in my eyes.
    The Good, do their best to protect shareholder value, while honestly growing the Company.
    The bad, will take advantage of situations like these, to further line the pockets, indirectly of themselves and their associates.

I will continue to hold and SE1 is most certainly still a buy in my opinion.

However I am a firm believer in Karma and if this raise is in the spirit I have said, I hope those responsible get their comeuppance.

Money can buy a lot of things, but it can't protect you from fate's hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.