SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

The more i think about it, the only thing i’m pissed about is...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    The more i think about it, the only thing i’m pissed about is the lack of information as to exactly why they needed it, something’s brewing and we know it! TELL ME PLS!!!

But from their standpoint, they are copping so much hate from the little guys for not seeing the long term.

when really, what they’ve done is the best choice they could for the company, they’ve gone from making our next quarterly from showing us in a 7 figure debt and possibly taking years to recover that on the books and us being pissed, to immediately being in credit 7 figures and on boarding new investors and the next few quarterlies looking much BETTER than the loan / debt choice!

if we remember, they did emphasise on it being $1mill a month to break even, this was the perfect play AS A BUSINESS, not as a shareholder pleaser.

when i reflect now, I believe it was a good play, i’m happy, i see the long term and yes, i was pissed i dont know exactly why they did it, but i’m getting over it, it’ll come. Have to remember when i first invested, i already read about them doing exactly this to their previous shareholders in past companies, but they ended up selling the companies for 100’s or billions of $. That’s EXACTLY why i invested, i knew this was going to happen, it’s just as a grown man, it’s tough being ignored and kept in the dark lol :’(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.