SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Sensera enters 3-year multimillion dollar supply agreement, page-10

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Attended the AGM today, and the numbers were very small, <20 people which is totally expected because SE1 is well under everyone's radar. Met a lot of the top 20 shareholders as well, including some that manage family offices....Next year I am sure the numbers in attendance will be much higher as the company increases its revenue and gets closer and closer to profitability which I hear is in FY19 (FY19 begins in less than 8 months time). Sensera's reporting has now changed from Calendar year to the Australian FY (July - June)

Today's announcement was a major positive, gives excellent visibility over the next few years and its these announcements and the nanotron multi year announcement that will drive the growth going forward.

What I find impressive is that in less than 12 months Sensera can take a product from prototype phase to full scale commercial roll out with an $8b nasdaq listed co.... this not only gives Sensera a great advantage in the field but also its clients as they can take their revolutionary products to market far quicker.... Win Win for all...

I really look forward to how Ralph can take charge of this company and take it to the next level!
    Last edited by prowiz: 13/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.