SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Hi all,Here is my update on the investor call.I woke up early...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Hi all,

Here is my update on the investor call.

I woke up early this morning to attend the conference call and was also happy to get some answers to the questions which I sent in yesterday. One thing I can assure everyone here - the quality and positiveness of the call is in NO WAY reflected by the direction of our SP currently. I'm sure when the recorded call is posted, everyone here would agree. However, make no mistake, the SP drop is hurting me but things will change in time.

The comments by Dave was obviously going to be the most important given the cash position. Dave our CFO confirmed that in excess of $1.1 million was received the first 2 weeks alone of the current quarter. It was unfortunate that the receipt of these cash payments were received post the 31 Dec. Dave advised that shareholders should expect a record cash receipt quarter well in excess of the highest amount previously receipt in any given quarter in Sensera's history (i.e. well in excess of $2.5 million). Lets just take the baseline of $2.5 million and that would give us $3m to work with. However, as previously mentioned, the cash receipts will be WELL IN EXCESS of $2.5 million. They are very cautious about diluting shareholders and spoke about a plan which they have to inject capital without dilution and Timelio facility was only the first of the steps in this plan.

Ralph mentioned on the call that this quarter will see many ramp ups in revenue. Firstly, we only started to ship to Zoetis during the last quarter so this quarter will see a full quarter of demand. Secondly, and this was one of my questions which I posted to management yesterday, ABIOMED - we are only just starting to see commercial revenues coming through but they are only really starting to go full throttle at marketing the Impella CP with SmartAssist this quarter and will be much higher revenues from Abiomed in subsequent quarters. No official stats as yet from Abiomed as their marketing campaign is only just starting. They are very confident that they will be running a profitable business by the end of this FY and the financials don't lie - they are definitely making significant progress towards this milestone.

We are also starting to migrate a lot of customers to production in the MEMs space. This is a rapidly growing part of Sensera's business and Ralph actually stated that he believes that the MEMs business will be profitable moving into the 4th quarter. I.e. at least breakeven by this quarter. This is a tremendous achievement in my opinion. A lot of development in the MEMs space which will also fill the pipeline for FY20.

Overall, I don't think Sensera has been in better hands and definitely has not been in a better position then the position which they are currently in. Yes, the share price is a stinker but the fundamentals of the business have only improved.

Will report more when I have re-listened to the entire conference call - can't remember every detail of it.

GLTH,

Chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.