SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Management continues to disappoint. This announcement gives the...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Management continues to disappoint. This announcement gives the impression we are not yet cash flow positive and have once again had an expenditure blow out. Apparently we need this funding to “achieve” cash flow positive? That is a long way from the guidance they gave in April which was the company is committed to operating in a cash flow positive manner by the end of FY19 and into FY20. How can they change their strategy by employing more staff with expenditure blowouts and going after growth without informing the market but diluting shareholders? If they had announced the growth strategy earlier perhaps the share price would have been higher with less dilution…

I was honestly expecting cash flow positive this quarter which would have seen a re-rate IMO. How naïve I was! This is the second time management have diluted after saying they wound not. It is also the second quarter running we were supposed to be sustainable. Clearly not which brings into question management integrity and capability IMO. Dilution at historic lows, shifting strategy without informing the market of these opportunities and failure to achieve guidance. How to do you believe their growth rhetoric with that kind of track record? Back to the bottom draw and hopefully this short term pain will accelerate share price growth in 3-6 months time. As of now the only thing our new CEO has done is destroy share holder value evidenced by share price depreciation. I still think there is a lot of upside here but no doubt profit takers will hold this down in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.