SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Sensera updates Goals & Objectives to incorporate Nanotron, page-15

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    I was a bit disappointed with this update. A bit of a school boy type report. Pedestrian.

The revenue numbers for 2018 don't add up to me. $12 mil (I assume US$ which isn't clear) seems a bit light on considering we were estimating $7 mil for Sensera before the Nanotron acquisition. The Nanatron revenue is supposed to be close to $5 mil in 2017 so they are conservatively estimating no growth which is in contrast to the statement in the acquisition presentation of "strong forward orders expected for CY18 and CY19".

The numbers in these company updates are in stark contrast to the Ross Haghighat blue sky presentations on the roadshow a month ago which clearly provide big upside to all the revenue numbers. This is not reflected in any of the Morgan updates.

These revenue numbers in the update are not exciting anyone so I guess we just have to wait for quarterly reporting to see the actual numbers.

We clearly need a focused and shareholder communication savvy CEO ASAP ! I seriously don't know what they are waiting for considering a month ago they had some pretty impressive candidates lined up.

The market doesn't seem impressed either after a well supported cap raise at 32 cents with some well known small cap instos coming on board. Typical of these instos is to come on board in a cap raise and provide no on market support. I wouldn't be surprised to see them as sellers now. There is a common pattern here with FLC with the stock trading under recent cap raising prices. Both have also made acquisitions of loss making businesses to which both might need to prove they can become profitable before the market gets on board these great stories. The market hates capital eating businesses that are in the revenue growth stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.