AXE 2.74% 37.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Sensing pathways developed to detect genetic information, page-39

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766

Just as there are Bears and Bulls in Markets, there are traders and Investors. Many traders will concentrate on the Bear and Bulls markets and buy and sell more frequently on news to hopefully realize gains. Seasoned Investors mainly are the ones who would take the time to research and if it fits their risk/reward criteria take a position for a much longer term than a trader would and more likely to stand their ground or add to their positions during market volatilely.
    I like to think of my investments as not only helping me in the long term but also because of my investment they will help others and In Archers case the betterment of society through technology that I hope one day we all can use to make our lives easier and even allow the technology to detect diseases early and accurately and one day find cures for cancer and other life altering aliments and diseases.

Todays announcement on the Biochip progress was certainly welcomed and is a reminder things are progressing one piece of the puzzle at a time. What Archer is working on is technology on a whole new level and truly deserving of the title "Worlds first" but until a prototype is compete still involves a certain amount of risk. If management didn't have a high level of confidence in what they are doing then it's a death wish to sell off everything else and go 100% Tech and I do have a high level of confidence in how there are going about there commercialization strategy . There could even be spinoffs on what they learn that could be applied elsewhere in tech.

Those who have been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with Mohammad knows his honesty and has always been upfront these technologies will take time to build and perfect. I hope in the years ahead I will realize a very healthy profit when it comes to selling all or part of my investment here but also realize a sense of pride my investment helped many others also and not just myself !

The market operates on it's own and share prices will always fluctuate and needs to fluctuate for traders to enter and exit stocks to make their money. Liquidity and stability is also important in stocks so traders and investors both need each other in a sense.

Don't get me wrong, I too feel the excitement and jubilation .. and the dread when the SP rises and falls but I have confidence the long term outlook is far more positive and I am strongly of the believe Mohammad is a forward thinker and has the ability to put the right people in place to achieve the results required to make all this work ! Of course this is only my personal view from my experience.

Many good posts here and always good to get viewpoints from both sides to help others decide if this stock is right for them. We all have different strategies, timelines and goals .... and importantly risk appetites so it's what ever suits you best and I do wish everyone here all the best.

Mohammad and Martin have been busy over in the USA attending functions, meets and greets and hopefully involved in some in-depth discussions with potential collaborators and/or partners to help accelerate 12cq and A1 Bio-Chip in the USA. Within the next few months we should see if anything comes out of this trip and I'm sure there will be some positive outcomes.

Been reading some posts and a few people have asked my view on the Executive Chairman's package compared to others within Archer, I'll go as far as saying I'm not a fan no and do not think it is deserving, but I won't hold this against the company. It is important highly skilled people within Archer have a decent package and access to options and rewards for achievements as their skills are in high demand and Archer needs something to help retain the expertise that is driving these technologies forward towards commercialization.

2021 has had it's up and downs and some issues will be prevailing for sometime yet, but here's to a prosperous and safer 2022 for all of us here as we wind up this year.

All the best
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $95.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $91.46K 242.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14663 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 3278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ 113316
Last updated 15.24pm 07/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.