CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

@olddizzy there is a common teaching practice known as 'The Four...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 262 Posts.
    @olddizzy there is a common teaching practice known as 'The Four Stages of Competence' that I think you should seriously read into.

The four stages are:
    1: Unconscious Incompetence
    2: Conscious Incompetence
    3: Conscious Competence
    4: Unconscious Incompetence

One of the best way's to explain the four stages is like explaining the process of becoming a driver on the road.

1: Unconsciously Incompetent is when you are child and you are driven around by your parents for years and years. Driving is something that you naturally believe is easy and something you will be good at it. You occasionally take on the role as a backseat driver and you might even feel like you know the road rules better than your parents.

2. Consciously Incompetent is the first time you get behind the wheel and your nerves hit you. You realise that it's not so easy when you stall the car at every set of lights and stop sign. It becomes apparent to you that driving is a skill.

3. Consciously Competent starts when you get your 'P' plates and you remember absolutely everything your driving instructor taught you. You are able to drive but you still occasionally stall the car at the lights and you might even experience your first car crash at a young age.

4. Unconsciously Competent is a stage that you don't even realise your in. You don't think to pull out the clutch at the lights, you just do it. You drive confidently as if you are only working.

Although I don't mean to be rude olddizzy, I seriously think you need wake up to yourself and realise what stage you are in. Casually picking up a couple hundred k tomorrow because you are convinced by a HC poster is seriously concerning. We have seen too many HC posters that were sitting in the Unconsciously Incompetent stage and have been burnt because of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.78K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.