CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Sentry Group Pilot Program - Progress Update, page-169

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I don't know why some people feel the need to go on the attack when someone changes investment strategy as @TheSower has.... particularly given the good grace with which he has done so.

Has he bad-mouthed the company and said we are all fools ( as some have) ? No ! He has carefully set out his reasons and those reasons are credible given the way he reads the circumstances. He's politely and apologetically laid out those reasons and now felt the pressure to stop contributing to the conversation.... been driven away. Ridiculous.

It's sad how a few people have expressed a "letting down the team" reaction to an investor making a personal decision to temporarily lessen his risk AS HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO DO. We are not here to appease the group. We are here to do the very best we can for ourselves and our families.

Your opinions of his strategy and my opinion of his strategy don't come into it...nor should they.

He states his intention to re-invest which is consistent with a person who believes in the company. To make these decisions is his right. Leave the guy alone FFS.

Finally, to state as if an indisputable fact that TheSower is seablue is simply attempting to be vindictive. He's stated categorically that he isn't and I'm prepared to take him at his word.

We MUST be prepared to listen to opposing opinions and appreciate the existence of differing investment styles. If we don't then this place will become a place where only "yes men" (and women) are found and we will be cheating each other out of the opposing opinions we need to make sensible financial decisions about our futures.

PS:  That doesn't mean it isn't still "Open Season" on the true trolls.
    Last edited by The Wild Man: 23/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.