CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I think IAM is well aware of the expectations that it has...

1. 25 Posts.
    I think IAM is well aware of the expectations that it has introduced into the marketplace. This was confirmed by the most recent podcast. It is fair to say that an announcement in February is anticipated.

There are only a few days left. I suspect one of two things will happen in February: 1. a second MOU is announced or 2. a revised schedule for MOU2 is announced.

I don't really care what happens, this company is a promising one, if MOU2 is not delivered in February it makes no real difference to me. Smart people will do one of two things: 1. use the opportunity to buy up more shares or 2. hold.

If you want to make money, take a longer term view of this company. I think there are too many anxious investors here, intent on turning a quick buck. This is not surprising in circumstances where the share is currently a small cap. Get excited but don't run for the hills at the first sign of a tree shake.

For what it's worth, I think we may yet see a February announcement. If it was off the cards, IAMwould have managed the market's expectations when it made the most recent Sentry update. You may recall that in December they managed expectations by doing that exact thing. I suspect that it may still go ahead in February, if it doesn't IAM is probably obliged to make a further announcement before the month's end.

Whatever happens, chill out and do whatever you think is right in the circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $2.6K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 426471 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 160976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.