CF1 0.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Sentry Group Pilot Program - Progress Update, page-61

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Your points are somewhat valid, however you also need to consider:
    • Sentry started out as a HOA and now demand has seen the pilot grow from 6 to 15 practices. The reality is that Sentry can't force any of their practices to participate and the demand to participate is being driven by the Sentry practices themselves. That's a major positive.
    • MF is having daily communications with the CEO of Sentry, which suggests a very close working relationship and absolute buy in from both sides. That's also a major positive.
    • MOU's 2 and 3 (when they're announced) could easily walk away, just like Sentry could have and can still do.
    • Sentry are doing anything but walk away. They are committing further to the program. That suggests they see major potential benefits, so I put two and two together and expect MOU's 2 and 3 to follow a similar path to Sentry.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy once I've done my research and to me the fundamentals of IAM just got a whole lot better.

The share price will do it's own thing in the short term but eventually the pros will arrive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $14.70K 711.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545246 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 364940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.