DEG 2.02% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Sep 20 Quarterly Activities Report Supplementary Disclosure, page-18

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Dude, If I can say in a nice sort of way, your ramblings are truely insane.

If the mental effort you spent to concoct and collate all these different conspiracy theories was put into the analysis of pure share investments you'd be richer than your mate george soros yourself. Or even better, put it into English lessons and we'd all be able to understand you.

If the shadowy groups that control the deep state and what ever other entities exist to create and benefit from all these schemes you suggest truly exist, they would require huge resources- Programmers, management, bankers, politicians, microbiologists, scientists businessmen etc and all their downstream support groups they they require to support them. It would be so huge that they would not be able to exist even on Dr Evils island because there's not enough spare land on it, - they would be living among us.

You mostly could not get normal citizens to work for this group without actually belonging because the tasks they are required to do are so against the best interests of the majority of people that they live amongst that they would be spilling the beans on oprah or wikileaks and we'd all know about it. And if you snuffed them out before they could become whistle blowers there would be a large number of snuffings and that itself would be noticeable.

Yes there is corruption and organised crime and who truely knows what else but for the grand schemes you purport exist its just so unlikely that occams razor tells me its probably a just a pile of BS.

Then again.. I could just be an asset of the deep state, writing this to help maintain our monopoly on deep state power by trying to discredit your theories?

Keep posting though. It amuses me, and sometimes informs me.

anyhow back to DEG..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.025(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $4.502M 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32320 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 19426 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.